В ближайшее время
мы ответим Вам.
INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE LEVEL 2 WITH VALENTIN TALANOV IN PARIS!
More videos (IDC2 2015, 2016)
6 days/7 night; 2 training session a day, each 3 hours long (30 hours total). One day break from training with the optional excursion to Moscow or day rest with banya;
- builds on the foundation of IDC-1 (IDC-1 completion certificate is a pre requisite for attending IDC-2);
- use of legs and more combat applications of skills learned in IDC-1;
- putting it all together: striking, kicking, trapping in a confrontation. The speed of the work increases and we model situations approaching reality;
- four weapons: chain, knife, stick and rope. Technical and psychological aspects;
- how to plan lessons and teach Systema;
- breathing, massage and rehabilitation practices are refined;
- the students will take 8 tests, which the subsequent analysis of the results.
TRANSLATION: FRENCH AND ENGLISH.
Small group, advanced students, deep dive into fundamentals of Systema.